25 May Curbside Pickup Improvements
The Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library has adjusted its Curbside Pickup service to make it easier and faster for you! First, our Curbside Holds Pickup hours have changed to follow our new, temporary hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday from 10 AM – Noon & 1 – 4 PM and Tuesday & Thursday from 1 – 3 PM & 4 – 7 PM.
Also, deliveries between libraries in the Evergreen Indiana Consortium have started up again, so you may place holds on items from other libraries and pick them up at our Library by coming into the Library or using our Curbside Pickup service.
The Library’s general public hours are Mon. & Wed. 10:30 AM – 5 PM; Tues. & Thurs. 12:30 – 8 PM; Fri. & Sat. 9:30 AM – 5 PM. Dedicated hours for Seniors and at-risk visitors ONLY will be Mon. & Wed. 9:30 – 10:30 AM.
- Curbside Holds Pickup has moved up to the 6th Street parking lot.
- Pre-scheduled appointments are required to use the service, either using the new myLIBRO app or by calling 317-873-3149.
- Feel free to come inside the Library to pick up your holds! All holds are temporarily located on the 2nd floor.
READY TO GET YOUR HANDS ON A BOOK OR MOVIE?
STEP 1: Place your items on hold
- Log into your Library Account & start placing your holds.
- Or call us at 317-873-3149 & we will place holds for you.
- You will be notified via email, text, or phone when your hold is ready.
STEP 2: Select a Curbside Pickup appointment
- Once you receive a notification your hold is ready, schedule a pickup time using the new myLIBRO app
- In the myLIBRO app, choose the Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library & enter 46077.
- Choose your pickup date & time, & simply follow the directions in the app.
- OR call us at 317-873-3149 to set up a pickup time.
- When you arrive, staff will pull your hold items & check them out to your account.
STEP 3: Pick up your items
- For myLIBRO app appointments: Select “I’m on my way” in the app when heading to the library.
- Arrive at the Library during your prearranged time slot.
- Park in any of the designated parking spots on the 6th Street parking lot. Just look for our numbered Curbside Holds Pickup signs.
- Please pop your trunk to minimize contact. We will place your items in your vehicle.
- Follow the directions below based on how you created your appointment.
- Please wait patiently for a Library staff member to bring out your hold items.
How did you make your appointment?
- For phone call appointments: Once parked, please call 317-873-3149, then press “0”. Tell Library staff you have arrived for Curbside Holds Pickup & share your parking spot number.
- To avoid a delay in service, don’t leave a voicemail; please call again if the line is busy.
- For myLIBRO app appointments: Let us know you have arrived by selecting your Spot # & tapping “I’m here at the library” in the app.
- Staff are unable to accept returns or fines at the curbside. If you have items to return, place them in the drive-up drop box.
- Staff are not allowed to take hold requests at curbside, but feel free to call 317-873-3149 & our staff will be happy to help you place a hold or make a reading recommendation. You can also place holds on items by visiting our Online Catalog.