20 Nov Foundation Grants 2019
By Tracy Phillips
It’s been a fantastic year for the Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library Foundation. In 2019, we funded our 20th year of grants, now totaling over $1,000,000 given to the Library!
This past year, the Foundation funded over $45,000 in Library grant requests that brought you:
- Teen Volunteer Corps
- Teen Summer Reading Program
- A Visit with Astronaut Jerry Ross
- United We Read
- All-Staff Training
…and coming soon, a Mamava private lactation space, more great contest prizes, and a Sensory Garden at the Library’s 5th Street entrance!
Much like our public schools, the Library depends on donations for what cannot be covered by our tax dollars. It is your last chance this year to positively impact the community through the Library.
Here’s how you can help:
- Make a tax-deductible gift at http://HMMPLFdonation
- Request an invitation to our upcoming Book Ball at http://HMMPLFinTouch
- Help us get the word out on social media by sharing, tagging and liking our posts
- Talk with us about sponsorships, DAF contributions, IRA required minimum distributions, and planned giving. Call Tracy at 317-873-3149 ext. 1GIVE.
Together, we can think BIG and help the Library grow with our expanding community. It’s only possible thanks to the generosity of people like you.